G.V.S. School is affiliated to the Karnataka Board of Secondary Education.
Core Subjects - Mathematics, General Science, Social Science.
Computer Education is compulsory for all standards from classes I to X.
The other skills include Moral Science, General Knowledge, Art, Yoga and Physical Education.
- Admission age for pre school 2.5 years to 3.4 years
- Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form available in the office.
- At the time of the admission the parents/guardians must furnish the Transfer Certificate from the school last attended with satisfactory evidence of the date of birth & his student tracking number / online TC duly signed by school principal.
- Children seeking admission from outside Karnataka state should get their Transfer Certificate counter signed by the Deputy Director of Public Instruction of the respective state.
- Children below 3 years 6 months will not be given admission to LKG
- The name of the student, the name of the parent, caste indicated, date of birth (furnished with proof) given at the time of admission cannot be altered at the school level. Alterations, if any can happen only on production of a COURT DECREE
- The parents of SC, ST and OBC students must produce valid certificates.
When an application is received from the parent or guardian for the Transfer Certificate of a child, in between the academic year it will be issued only when all dues have been paid (one full term fee).